Sunday, January 11, 2009

Inspirational photos

I found this great FREE site! You send them your current picture and tell them how much weight you would like to lose up to 50 pounds. They change your picture to reflect the weight loss and send it back to you by email! It is so inspirational to see yourself after weight loss! You can hang the pic on your refrigerator or just keep it in your wallet to remind you of your goal!
Here is the website address

www.weightview.com



I am off to the gym - keep your fingers crossed for me! I am trying to get to Onderland this week! I was 201 again this morning! I think I can do it!! Yipee!! I am down 79 pounds from January of last year! I was 280 at my highest!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Have fun at the gym! I envy you -- somewhat. ;)

DocSly said...

I hope you make it to Onederland this week. Just think of it as ounces and not a pound. Love the web site.