Monday, December 29, 2008

Flirting with Onederland

I have been flirting with Onderland for over a month. Why am I such a flirt and not ready to commit?? I think about Onderland - I dream about Onderland - I fantasize about Onederland. I also have not been ready to commit to getting there. I guess I am subconsciounsly thinking that Onderland can just be deliverd to me without much effort! WTF! Am I nuts? Well...actually yes is the answer to that question!
Today is the first day of my commitment to Onderland. I have less than 10 pounds to lose to get there. I know how to get there - I just need to get on the train. Well I bought the ticket and am spending time over the next two weeks packing my bags. All aboard!!!

1 comment:

Beth said...

New year, new friends, and new Richard Simmons workout tapes! You will get there before you know it. :)