Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hot for Teacher?



With my increase in weight loss I have also has an increase in attention from the opposite sex. I have to admit it is nice to be admired again after years of being a fat chick. How does one handle this attention especially when you like it but have no interest in crossing that line?? I love my husband very much! I hope this phase passes quickly - where it is not so novel! It is playing with fire! I want to stand a safe distance away where it makes me feel warm and nice but far enough away so I don't burst into flames!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nobody is coming on to me. I guess I'm too old.

MaryEllen said...

Maybe you are just not noticing!! I am 45 - that is not young! hahaha

Sally Hamilton said...

The way to handle it is to focus your attention on your husband - tell him why, too - tell him that you're rediscovering that desire because that's probably what it really is - not so much an interest in straying. I'm 14-months out from lapband surgery and have reached my goal. My boyfriend is thrilled with my renewed interest in a physical relationship. It has brought us closer together than ever. I haven't blogged about this on my blog, but maybe I should - my blog is sallyslapbandjourney.blogspot.com